2-4 декабря 2012 г. в Тель-Авиве состоится конференция ICI - Innovations in Cardiovascular Interventions.
Russian Scientific Society of Interventional Cardioangiology (RSICA)
On behalf of the Organizing Committee, we would like to inform you that the ICI Meeting 2012 – Innovations in Cardiovascular Interventions is due to take place from December 2-4, 2012 in Tel Aviv, Israel, overlooking the shores of the Mediterranean Sea.
The ICI 2012 Meeting will focus on innovative technologies and therapies, which will cover all stages of the innovation process from the bench to the patient beside.
The scientific program will cover a plethora of topics, such as:
- New therapies and research at various levels of development
- Thematic live case transmissions
- Future of valvular interventions
- Innovations under investigation for treating cardiac valvular pathology using percutaneous techniques or combined surgical and interventional pathways.
- Information Technology meets Medical Technology
The full list of topics and distinguished faculty can be viewed on our website: www.icimeeting.com.
We would be pleased and honored if you would consider endorsing our meeting. As an Endorsing society we would like to ask you for the following cooperation:
- Publicize our meeting on your website or on your event calendar, in exchange, we will publicize your Society and its upcoming events on the ICI 2012 Meeting website
- Send a newsletter on our behalf to your members, informing them about our meeting. We will do the same on your behalf to our contacts.
- We will provide you with the opportunity to distribute your organization's marketing materials in either the delegate bags or at the future meetings table.
We hope that your society will agree to endorse our meeting and work together with us.
Should you not be able to endorse our meeting, we would appreciate your assistance by adding the meeting: www.icimeeting.com to your website or calendar of events, as well as informing your society members and colleagues of this upcoming meeting in order to make sure that as many specialists as possible are aware of this opportunity.
For further information about the meeting, we invite you to visit the website: www.icimeeting.com.